On the 21st of May I started a digital declutter. I stopped being a slave to my phone and started to reclaim my attention. I highly recommend it as it is incredibly empowering. To that end I am running a list of books that I am reading during this time to see some of the things that I have gained.
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- Time and Time Again by Ben Elton
- On the Shortness of Life by Seneca
- Starting Point — 1979 ~1996 by Hayao Miyazaki
- The Shape of Design by Frank Chimero
- Stillness is the Key by Ryan Holiday.
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien.
- My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante.
- Fortunately, The Milk by Neil Gaiman.
- Talking to My Daughter about the Economy by Yanis Varoufakis